Why is it important to keep communal areas clean?
Without stating the obvious it is fair to say that the communal areas of blocks of flats and offices are challenging to keep clean at all times.
These highly used halls collect dirt and debris very easily. This is the space that visitors, prospective buyers or potential clients see as they walk through the front door.
That’s why keeping communal areas clean is essential for creating the most positive experience. And, as we know, it is usually the first impression that counts, whether it’s securing a sale or making your guests feel comfortable.
Communal areas and safety
Also, it is important to think about health and safety issues as these spaces are hot spots for potential accidents. By employing a professional to look after this area we can ensure all boxes, furniture and other bulk belongings are removed so fire escapes are clear. We will make sure that carpets are in good condition and steps have anti slip measures. We will ensure that all spills are mopped up. We will carry out health and safety checks every time we attend your property. If any works need to be carried out, we will contact you with a report with the potential hazard enabling you to take action prior to any accident.
Why choose Easyclean to clean your hall?
What sets us apart from any other cleaning company is that we provide a weekly/monthly report on the condition of your shared space.
Easyclean provides an extensive communal area treatment.
This Treatment Includes:
- Lift Areas – Polishing lifts and lift doors, Disinfecting lift buttons, vacuuming floor,
- Cleaning mirrors, handrails and light fittings
- Main Entrance Hallways – Deep carpet cleans, buffing all hard floor surfaces, polishing doors, surfaces and mirrors, cleaning interior windows and frames
- Tough to Clean Stairwells – Carpet cleaning, vacuuming, skirting boards, light fixtures and switches and changing light bulbs
- Kitchen Cleaning – Clean all crockery, Microwave, oven cleaning, dishwasher, empty bins, wipe down all surfaces, clean sink, sweep and mop
- Washroom Cleaning and Descaling – Skirting boards, windows, frames, doors, light switches, toilet paper replacements, hand towel replacements, toilet seat sanitizing, sweeping and mopping
- Handrails – will be disinfected and polished
- Doors and Frames – washed down, disinfected and polished
Cleaning service like no other!
We are always up for establishing ongoing collaboration so if you are looking to find a cleaning service ready when you need it, we are here for you.
Book regular cleaning for your communal area and we will provide a complimentary bouquet of flowers every time we are in.
Give us a call now on 023 8042 8387